What is our Metal
All of our Silver Jewelry is solid Sterling Silver. The international hallmark for Sterling Silver is 925. You will find all of our jewelry stamped 925. Sterling silver is 92.5% pure silver with remaining 7.5% of our silver is composed of copper, bronze & zinc. . This is a World Wide industry standard.